Come enjoy our Specialties!
- Family Trips – On our family adventures you can count on discovering that there is still the kid in all of us and the family will see the easy-going parent inside of you—we set up and manage all details so you can have fun.
- Multi-sport Trips - Enjoy rafting, fly fishing, stand up paddle boarding, rock climbing, mountaineering, Four Wheel Tours, and more in the Rockies!
- Green River Bluegrass Music Trip – The Hayward Strangers – September 13 – 18, 2014 | (6 days 5 nights) Yep that’s Banjo Music…… And yes we are on the Green River deep in the Canyons of Desolation and Gray in the wilderness!
- John Fielder Photography Workshop - Join Colorado’s premier landscape photographer, John Fielder, and Dvorak Expeditions on this exciting 86-mile, Class I, II & III Green River Wilderness journey, with spectacular canyon scenery providing unlimited photographic workshop opportunities.
- International Rafting Trips - Trips ranging from Costa Rica, Belize, Nepal and New Zealand, there is surely a worldly adventure to suit your exploration needs. Trust in Dvorak Expedition and our extremely safe track record to take you there.
- Classical Music on Green River Rafting - Ever sit in a concert hall listening to works from Bach, Stravinsky, Mozart, Dvorak, Tchaikovsky or Shostakovich and wish you had some scenery to complement the music? For over twenty five years, Dvorak Expeditions has provided Classical Music rafting journeys on both the Dolores River in Colorado and Green River in Utah.
- Green River Yoga & Rafting Trip - Do you love yoga, nature and Utah whitewater rafting? Put all three elements into one and you get Dvorak Expedition’s exclusive Green River Yoga and Rafting retreat.
- 2015 Christo’s Over the River Rafting Trip - Come see the river be transformed into an expansive piece of art as you float through the renowned Christo’s 2015 project of “Over the River.” Reservations are extremely important.
- Company Trips and Retreats - Take your company on a mind cleansing adventure, encourage teamwork, in a totally different environment!
- And More! Just call and ask!
Providing 35 years of service, and pioneering adventure travel in America’s West, we pride ourselves in taking our guests on river adventures across 11 rivers spanning Colorado, Utah, Texas, New Mexico and Idaho. Our experience affords us the opportunity to provide you with a river trip with a vast experience an knowledge.