Book before year’s end and get 10% off!
Get ready for the adventure of your life! And by booking during December you can get a 10% off your Multi Sport adventure!
From Colorado Rocky Mountain slopes of Pinon pine, Juniper and Cholla cactus populated by “Big Horn” sheep herds … to the summits of Collegiate Peaks, Mount Oxford, Princeton, Harvard and Yale… to the rapid-filled canyons of the Arkansas River, the Arkansas River Valley offers a world of adventures for you and your family. This river valley is home to the most popular stretch of whitewater in the country and renown throughout the world!
As we get to know you with your questions, we can suggest many opportunities that might be exactly what you are trying to find!
As a the first rafting outfitter in Colorado, we have many reliable adventure options, and receive feedback on a daily basis on the quality of the outings. We offer catering options for those in need. We are ready for you.
Combine These Optional Activities:
- Colorado mountain biking followed by a relaxing dip in a hot spring pool & massage
- Horseback riding through Colorado’s back country
- Stand Up Paddling
- Fly fishing on the Arkansas River
- Rock climbing bluffs and features in the Arkansas River Valley
- Hiking in the Collegiate Mountain Range (14,000-foot peaks), the largest in the United States!
- 4×4 tours to Colorado’s historic ghost and mining towns with antiques, restored buildings, high elevation beauty
- Tour of the Continental Divide, for the experience of a lifetime
- Zip-line Excitement!
Dvorak Expeditions offers a wide range of fishing trips near Denver
Our Arkansas River guided fishing trips are fully catered including all boating equipment, delicious meals and beverages. Once on shore, we take care of the camp chores and cooking while you kick-back or keep on fishing to your heart’s content. Fishing reels, rods, flies and gear we recommend you use can be rented from us or you are welcome to bring your own. A valid fishing license must also be purchased in the state you wish to fish in which we are happy to help you with.
Bill and Jaci Dvorak have been operating Dvorak Rafting and Kayak Expeditions, located in the scenic Arkansas River Valley at the headwaters of the Arkansas River in Colorado, since 1985. Contact us and we can help you plan the perfect adventure for you